Astral Book of Stone Curse - Bug or What is It?

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем kandrey89, 9 авг 2018.

1. kandrey89 Аллодер

Hi,

I got some stone curse books, but instead of being of Earth Magic, they are of Astral Magic, what is going on?

The astral book costs the same as the earth book, but description and color of the books are different, have not tried to use the astral stone curse book yet.

Here are 3 astral stone curse books and 1 earth stone curse book. They are real, not a dupe in my pack, I can drop and pick them up and there are 4 books as shown in screenshot, changing maps and restarting the game does not change anything.
    [IMG]
  2. Honda Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

3. Общак Balance maker / Балансёр (PvP)

Форумные баллы:

its arent bug, teachspell attribute can be applied even for a cape or staff. map designer just dont changed kind of book when switch spell
  4. Musicant Отец форума

Форумные баллы:

переведи ему что если магу изучить именно розовую книгу кп, то он всегда будет пробивать максимальным временем кп
    Traphalet нравится это.
  5. Traphalet Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

Translation: If stone curse is learned through these pink books, the maximum duration of the spell is increased.

Thanks for this info, man!
  6. Cthulchu Знатный флудер

Форумные баллы:

it also may be complete bullshit, but these books drop on treblinka, from one of the sheeps in the middle.
    мне кажется, это чушь :) Но такие книги падают на требле, как минимум. С овцы в центре.
  7. shelya Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

I wonder, where except Treblinka can I get purple book of stone curse to check whether it is bullshit or not?
    Я вот думаю, где бы взять фиолетовую книгу, чтобы проверить, чушь ли это. Но Треблинка не подходит, ее слишком сложно чистить.
  8. Cthulchu Знатный флудер

Форумные баллы:

shelya нравится это.
  9. shelya Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

I know for sure that the book in troll at Purgatory map is brown. In the file maps.txt description of the Earth Books dropping on Treblinka from the sheep in the middle and from Purgatory troll are identical. Musicant is probably joking, and color of books may be some sort of client bug.

Я чистил коричневую книгу КП в тролле на Purgatory. В файле maps.txt описание книги КП в овце на Требле и в упомянутом тролле совершенно идентичны. Скорее всего, Музыкант прикалывается, а разный цвет книг объясняется багом клиента игры.

----------------- sc_acq_treblin_1_4.alm ------------------
    Treblinka v1.4

at unit: (80;56) count: 206
    Book Earth
    id E04h
    price 0
    magic
    teachspell Stone Curse

----------------- sc_aeq_purgatory_1_0.alm ------------------
    Purgatory v1.0

at unit: (70;115) count: 1
    Book Earth
    id E04h
    price 0
    magic
    teachspell Stone Curse
  10. Bene sit tibi Map designer (Картостроитель)

Форумные баллы:

It`s not a client bug, its an option in the map editor. You choose a book, and then put a spell in it.
    We can go for that book in the evening. It`s too boring taking it by myself.
    at unit: (79;54) count: 4
    Book Astral
    id E05h
    price 0
    magic
    teachspell Stone Curse
    shelya нравится это.
  11. shelya Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

Of course! What your nickname at Discord?

I'd like to pursue Treblinka gear rather than just the Stone Curse book :) But I am noob, so, I will be thankful for your help.

Поделиться этой страницей