Question About gameplay on servers

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем Paulie, 2 апр 2022.

1. Paulie Только зарегался

Greetings, I am fan of ROM 2 And after a Long time, i would like to play it with my friend. But I would like play it on max game speed, which i heard its not possible here. Is it possible somehow Just create server with max speed to play it with my friend, or I need to create my own hat server?

Also, I am Very curious About one thing. Last time i played this game, i tried boost my warrior with +body items as possible, But when I had sth like 70body, my damage from 200 - 400 lowered to 5 - 10. This thing annoyed me Very much, does somebody fixed this? Does your servers got this issue? Or is it Just normal thing to ROM And I shall Just go with it?
  2. fender Фанат А2

Hello!
    At first, you can't change game speed - it's the server settings.
    What about strength stats - I think it's bug or you didn't understand the problem. The strength stat increases your hp and your damage. Can you show what happened? Screen mb?
  3. Paulie Только зарегался

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately i cant do screenshot, i dont have high level character now. I Just remember from old days, when I had like 80 body, i had 200 - 400 dmg And About 8000hp..... And if I switched armor And had like 85 body, i would have 10 - 20 dmg And 9000 HP. So my health were boosted, but damage was reseted. I Wonder if this Bug can occure on your servers too....

Anyway, you Think you can recommend playing ROM2 online rather than playing on lan? I Just wanna play with my friend, but I would like find some new items. For example on that screenshot I attached, this armor looks Very nice, but I guess I can find it only on your servers right? Or if I download the maps And play it on lan, can I farm these builds There too?

Вложения:

Поделиться этой страницей