Что нужно знать нубу про участие в турнирах?

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: Учебник', создана пользователем shelya, 5 апр 2020.

1. shelya Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

Какие бывают турниры? Зачем и как часто они проводятся? Где почитать детально о правилах турниров?

Если турнир для новых персонажей, кого лучше создавать: воина или мага, с какими параметрами? Если турнир для прокачанных персонажей, насколько надо прокачаться для участия?

Что надо делать на турнирах? Каких глупостей не надо делать ни в коем случае?

Как выиграть турнир или добиться максимальной награды?
  2. Traphalet Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

I noticed that the tournaments are announced in the Russian section of the forum - which is fine with me because I bookmark that section and use a translator plugin in my browser.

The latest tournament information lacks some details - some of which you already pointed out: team vs team ? 1 vs 1 ? what is the type of the tournament - "waves tournament" might be familiar with most of the veteran players here, but some more info will be useful in regards to what mobs we need to fight, what is the time limit, what prizes will there be etc ...

Perhaps this kind of information should be broadcast in discord server as well (both channels).
    shelya нравится это.
  3. shelya Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

Here is video record of the waves event week ago:

As I understand, prizes are Forum Points which can be used via EUR Auction. Maybe other smaller benefits, I don't sure about this since I don't participated in the waves event. As I heard, there are many scrolls which can be sold for money, and opportunity to buy gear in good shops.
    Traphalet нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей