Allods2.eu

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем obama, 1 мар 2013.

1. obama Аллодер

I am starting to lose faith in this game. Maybe i'll quit. Today i helped a guy named ("russian name"|Superstar) to clean Kadagan... he died... i looted him and gave his stuff back. Then he killed me.
  2. Stalker Его все знают

Форумные баллы:

One bad guy is not the reason to quit the game. Be sure that you will meet a lot of normal buddies. Good luck!
  3. obama Аллодер

I know, i was damn angry yesterday, that is why i said that. However there are few people in this game that i can trust so i will be sure not to help or trust anybody else from now on.
  4. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

It is quite typical situation in rom 2 :D Sometimes allies kill each other, so always be prepared :P Don't be angry, it is a hardcore game, where you can have or lose all :)) Trust only yourself, train your skills and kill opponents :D So you will feel passion )) ...
  5. skylike2010 Захожу на форум

Форумные баллы:

obama, are you still playing? Now I don't trust anyone I don't know, and only help the one who I am sure is a "friendly newbie". Very lucky I played a little while at the time of Allods2.com, which used to be quite welcome, and learned how to play through the early stage quickly over there.

I'm fighting and struggling at this moment too, the only reason is that I have been playing alone. I'm still holding on, just come back dude, it's time to fight again!

Поделиться этой страницей