Attribute potions?

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем scmaster, 30 июл 2014.

1. scmaster Только зарегался

Hello,
    I am new to the server, I was wondering where to get attribute potions(body, agility etc.) because i reached 18 mil exp and killing dragon 4 does not give me those as a reward...
    What's the easiest way to get those? Which maps? What type of quests? Please help cause i need those so that my characters are not totally weak and useless.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. scmaster Только зарегался

OK, a helpful player who spoke english helped me in game. Thanks, Chris! Now, my question is can i find list of items that can be obtained on quest maps? maybe someone could tell me how to view "inventory" of a monster in a map editor? I cant speak russian, unfortunately...
  3. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

First of all you can find all info about quests is browsing server status: http://allods2.eu/en/status. If you can see, there are some of map names underlined (links), which can be clicked on and you can see image with information related to this map about location of items.
    ---
    On the second hand, you can check out Auction house in EUR state (click on slider near balance with title "Gold"), so you can see all the stuff you can find in game or purchase for real money or forum points (which you can earn participating in game events).

Поделиться этой страницей