Chaos machine

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем ixlavok, 7 апр 2016.

1. ixlavok Захожу на форум

Hi i wish to ask others from how much % do u tries to make any legendies for u?i wonder about my around 27%...1:4 but im little afraid of using it now.
  2. SunnyInPhiladelphia Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

sometimes 1% get legendary. Sometimes 99% get nothing. Just luck. If you afriad, you can collect 100%
  3. brand007 Фанат А2

either you can try with 2.5 % per chance i found it good but not allt the time . Or you can try with 100 % chance , but be aware the item you get it's not necessary good , or in the worst case scenario you can get a craft stone +1 or other quest items , so it's all about luck. Yes you can try with 1 % too but i tried this over 200 times by now and nothing come out , and i tried with 2.5 % and got one out of 30 tries , but you can also get nothing like this too . So either try a 2.5 % chance per use or a 100 % the choice is yours .
  4. Supbro Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

From my expirience you shouldn't go with less than 85%, this one is optimal if you are not going for 100 and still want to craft without fails.
    ixlavok нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей