Curse scrollls

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем ixlavok, 14 апр 2016.

1. ixlavok Захожу на форум

Hello again,sorry for annoying noobish questions but:
    several times in past i saw how skeletons lvl 5 with curse on them(elven scroll was used to do that) still from time to time avoid this spell and do "normal dmg",like 1500 or even full 4k,but description of scrolls says that:minum dmg probabyly 100%, im not sure if i should consider it as bug or something normal so i decided to ask about that: is it normal? few times i just turned away sight from monitor for seconds and when i saw my char again from my green hp left small amount of red...it was scaring for me becouse losing good items isnt fun for me.
    If it is bug maybe is it possible to fix it?
  2. brand007 Фанат А2

i noticed that too , it may be because of bug , or because of the mob in cause and the map , for example the mobs level 5 skeletons are dealing a lot of damage normally with attacks range 1 and ranged attack with prismatic spray . So to decide if it's a bug or not try to make some prints , you know how to make them right , and don't forget to mention the position of the mob it's ID you can find it in map editor , the map in cause and if you used cursed scroll or not on mob . Yes it's true that the scroll is not activating 100 % of the times because i encountered this issue too , but the cases have been too few to be called a bug . So with extra data it can be determined if it's a bug or not.
  3. brand007 Фанат А2

Also the skeleton have two types of attack , close range and ranged attack , so the Curse it may apply to only one type of attack the close range one and it won't work when the skeleton is using the ranged attack noticed that on Daughter Necromancer map , those mobs have more HP than regular skeletons.
  4. ixlavok Захожу на форум

but i talked about these skeletons without "physical ranged attack",sure they use prismatic rays and curse dont works on spells,but about normal close combat swords attacks. with print screens it can be hard,becouse numbers are showed only for short period of time, maybe their id,map name and time when it happened would be enough? i think with such informations it would be easy to check logs about this event,also if for example this stone curse didnt ended already(i wasnt sure if this wasnt visual bug on my side,becouse sometimes i saw "alife mobs" who was already dead,but i decided to start this topic when i COULD BE SURE THAT CURSE WAS FRESH JUST,it happened in around 20-30 seconds after i started killing two skeletons and before both reached me i putted curse on both)
  5. brand007 Фанат А2

yes the id of the mob and the time it happened server time would be good too , like i said the Curse Scrolls works most of the times , there are rare cases when it dosen't work let's say 2 times out of 100 tries at least for me , and yes the skeletons in certain maps like Daughter Necromancer deal more damage .

Поделиться этой страницей