Chat how do I earn points in the forum?

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем emerson, 15 янв 2014.

1. emerson Аллодер

Форумные баллы:

well, I know how I can point and what value the minute exchange 50 points in the auction house
  2. Lordark Moderator (Модератор)

Форумные баллы:

If you can say that in English I will be able to help you out.
    As far as topic, you can earn points by doing helping with translations, creating manuals, or simply participate in Contests put on by admits.
  3. emerson Аллодер

Форумные баллы:

and I can swap armor and other item in the game for points, how can I do?
    hehehe I'm Brazilian
  4. Lordark Moderator (Модератор)

Форумные баллы:

You can not swap armor for forum points. You can swap points for euros to buy stuff at AH, or simply buy Items for euros.
    Ps. My English isn't that great either, thanks to my auto correct :)
  5. emerson Аллодер

Форумные баллы:

thank you, now I'll learn to earn more points by the forum, to be a person of foreign language will be more difficult and time consuming, but I trying to accept aid!
  6. Lordark Moderator (Модератор)

Форумные баллы:

You can ask admins to put on some contests for English speaking players. Or maybe I can translate some and post it here when it will become available. I am on my phone now, but once I'll get to computer I will send you a link for map guessing contest. Basically there is a screen shot of section of map and whoever guesses it first gets the points.I know it's in Russian section, but it shoul be fairly easy to see when new screen shots are posted.
    I will ask if people can post screen shots in both sections.
  7. emerson Аллодер

Форумные баллы:

be grateful even, because I want to participate in everything that the server provides. if it is possible to let the contests in both languages

Поделиться этой страницей