Just a few questions about maps

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем skylike2010, 29 окт 2013.

1. skylike2010 Захожу на форум

Форумные баллы:

A few questions about new maps.

1. About map "Heaven", I have browsed the forum russian language section, it seems many people have expressed the wish to extende it to at least 1:30 or 2:00. usually it reauires about 20 min to open view, so the current length makes it almost useless...anyway i think the only reason for this map is safe mailing...

2. About easy quest, in map "Favn", we have played a few times, but most of the times we got only shield, while the ring and amulet disappeared. So not sure if balance maker intended to make it so?

3.map "Bog v1.3", we have noticed that in the first version, a2.eu team tried to fix the c3+speed 3 boot bug from v1.1 to v1.2 and it worked. but in this new v1.3 it has the same issue. we have cleaned several times and it keeps changing from c3 to c1. So, to the admins, are you able to help us with it, we have several c1 speed 3 boots in bags now.
  2. Le Taon Клан S.D.

Форумные баллы:

1. About map Heaven. Heaven is not popular map. The most time it was 1 or 2 people on the map. No battle, no quest item for cleaning, no good magazine. People use This map only for mail and for dress. Anyway, I hear you, and other people, and in the near future we make this map good for a game and time of this map wil be during about 1:30.
    Good maps for mail - Autumn and Grands Lacs.
    2. You kill necromancer and in the bag was no ring and amulet?
    Easy quest have 1 problem. Maybe it is your problem, but it is no the fact. When on the map lie very much bag, bag of monster stop appear. You must collect some bag on the map, and after this they start to appear again. It is fucking mistake of the game. But bags on the map must be very much to beginning this mistake.
    3. It will be correct in few days, like some another maps.

In the future will be textbook in english like this sample.
    If you have some remark or some offer I glad to hear you.:)
  3. skr4 Map designer (Картостроитель)

Форумные баллы:

поправте вы уже ноги на бог орич , они опять в с1 превращаются как он и пишет =)
  4. Le Taon Клан S.D.

Форумные баллы:

блин., а ты как будто не в картостроении:) and speak english
  5. skylike2010 Захожу на форум

Форумные баллы:

Yeah, it disappears frequently. In the favn, we killed all three necros, one should be ring and another amulet. Sometimes, the bags they drop would disappear!

So it means, for example, if we come in the first round and kill the necro that drop ring only we die, when we come back in a second round, the bag will be gone! Very weird!

Thanks for the reply.
    Anotomix нравится это.
  6. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Because on second time you kill all monsters again and don't pickup already dropped bags... if on server over 255 bags, occurs bug when bags starting to disappear.
  7. skylike2010 Захожу на форум

Форумные баллы:

Yeah, this must be the reason. Thanks.
  8. sunrei Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Its about 100% chance to lose bags if you don't pick up them. They disappear in less than 10 minutes.
    Critical number of bags highly correlates with map size. Its less than 255 for Favn (about 30-40 I suppose).
    So finally if you kill necros and get killed without picking up their bags you can say "good bye" to ring and amulet. Next time you will find nothing there.

Поделиться этой страницей