Progression?

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем Eraxiel, 18 мар 2014.

1. Eraxiel Аллодер

I just wanted to ask if there is any kind of progression in the game.

Here's what i mean:
    I've read the begginers guide stating that Im supposed to gather XP and what not... and Ive worked my way trough the maps, but when I reached the Nightmare map I just instantly died in Treblinka every time I rezzed and couldnt recover my items.

Ive read somewhere that Im suppose to be good geared for those maps but I had the best gear the shops had to offer so far.
    The only better gear out there was from those quest maps so I opened one but they are insanely difficult. I tried looking at the video guides but almost all of them feature a fully geared guy completing them. What's the point of someone that alredy has that gear showing you how to get it?
    Or am I suppose to grind on day's end's and buy gear from the auction house, but then what is the purpose of those quest maps if I i alredy purchase the gear?

Is there something Im missing here?
  2. Lordark Moderator (Модератор)

Форумные баллы:

You can buy all standard body+3 items in the shops at nightmare level maps, with exception of shield. Once you have full body +3, you can start cleaning hard level maps to get the shield and the rest of the quest body +3 items. Once you get the full quest body +3 items you can move to nightmare level maps. You would not be able to clean Treblinka alone in full quest body +3, do not mind in store bought adamantium or crystal. Also you have to ensure your character drunk all the available potions of body-mind-spirit-agility, and dressed in full quest body +3 before you even try to set a foot on quest nightmare level maps.
    Also guides are there to show where and how items can be taken, but you still have to have fully portioned (B-M-S-A) and good skilled warriro, before you can try to clean any hard and nightmare level maps. If you do not have quest items, just regular store bought body +3 items,it will just take you little longer, but still possible to clean hard quests. You can also try to practice quest maps in the local game. Watch the guide, a practice in local game.
    For now i recommend you go and up the skills of your mage, to over 50,000,000, this way you will be able to get potions on the maps for mail delivery, and then you can get potions for your warrior. Or just buy the potions on auction house.
    If you will decide to farm you potions ensure that your mage has drunk one less potion that is maximum allowed, or he would not be able to get potions for mail delivery anymore.
  3. Eraxiel Аллодер

But how can i access the shops on nightmare maps when i die the second i set foor in treblinka. Or is treblinka a quest map?
  4. Lordark Moderator (Модератор)

Форумные баллы:

last five servers on each side (hard/soft) are quest maps. You can see in the status http://allods2.eu/en/status, quest maps actually have word quest in the server name.

Here is the list of good shops on maps: http://forum.allods2.eu/index.php?threads/Шопинг-для-новичка.794/ it's all in Russian, but you can see the location of the shops. Also try google translate it, as i do not have much time now.
    Turtle Beach, LoR, and Necromant world are mostly good for mages, but on Necromant sometime you can get warrior's items.
    On nightmare level maps you can get body +3 for warrior.
    Ask someone on these maps to show you how to get to the shop.
  5. Eraxiel Аллодер

6. Eraxiel Аллодер

Bah I cant even get to those shops, every monster in the way can almost 2 hit me....
  7. Eraxiel Аллодер

I got the the shop at turtle beach and the garrison killed me. What gives?
  8. Lordark Moderator (Модератор)

Форумные баллы:

All the shops where you can buy a rare items are protected by mobs. That is why I said, ask someone to show you how to get there. Best thing for you will be to start playing on the softcore, where you do not loose items if your character dies. This way you can gain experience before moving to the hardcore.
    If you character dies, press alt+F4, and comeback the server in 4 minutes. You will loose you items on hardcore (and not on softcore) but you would not loose experience. If you hit spacebar when your character dies, you loose 10% experience. And it's harder to gain experience than to buy new items.
  9. Neo Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Cleaning Nightmare quests is not actually a matter of gear. It's a matter of player's skill first. There were even tournaments where teams of 4 mages were cleaning those maps having only +skill items, like earth, fire, water +18 sets. With 250hp and no scanrange.
    You won't kill those mobs by simply letting your char go and attack. You'll need to know strategy. You can find players who can show you that or watch videos, there are many of them here http://forum.allods2.eu/index.php?threads/Видео-Чистка-квестов.1494/
    Lordark нравится это.
  10. saros Знатный флудер

Форумные баллы:

You died on Treblinka because there is a strong Life Drain tower near the starting point that will sap your character's health very fast if you're not wearing any items that greatly increase health. One way to avoid such effects is casting Invisibility - tower trigger effects won't affect an ivisible character. You guessed right that Treblinka is a quest map, do not go there yet. It's a very hard map even if you have a powerful warrior in full body armor (body 78) and way more gaming experience than you do at present.

Поделиться этой страницей