Question about single player

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем Eraxiel, 6 мар 2014.

1. Eraxiel Аллодер

I didn't know where to ask this and I don't know if I'm allowed to discuss single player, however does anyone know the solution to all those switches in the desert oracle map.
    I have found links to a website, but the website doesn't exist anymore.
  2. Lordark Moderator (Модератор)

Форумные баллы:

Sure you can ask questions about single player. Will see if anyone remembers it, i have played that game many-many years ago, therefore do not remember anything. If you tell me the mission name i can try to find guide.
  3. sunrei Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Also apply a screenshot if possible. This will help a lot)
  4. Eraxiel Аллодер

The mission is called Desert Oracle, as for the screenshot, I've alredy finished the mission so I'm gonna need to replay almost the whole game for it :/
    It's basically 4 switches at each corner of the map, then at one place there is like a ridge with a lot of switches around it.
  5. Lordark Moderator (Модератор)

Форумные баллы:

Here is what i have found:
    There is 12 switches there.
    If you number them all from 1 to 12 starting at NE and mowing clockwise, you will need to press switches 4 (SE corner), 7 (SW), 11, and 12. But switch does not respond to mouse clicks, so you have to switch it with fireball. If it has 0 life, it means it's pressed. Then you will see bag appear with meteoric elven chainmail with +10 Spirit.

and from google translate:
    The second secret is easier to find : press the switch in the northwest corner and switch to another - in the south- east . Now, exactly in the center of the map , excavated in the rocks , will bag. Teleport to it, and find elven bow from a magical tree with magic attack and 100 to 50 (!) Damage .
  6. Eraxiel Аллодер

Ah I see, so the corner switches and the middle ones were unrelated. Thank you for your help. That's 1 mystery down and 1 more to go...

Поделиться этой страницей