Чистка Heart of Mountains 1.8 - Пламен

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: Учебник', создана пользователем Lett, 16 апр 2014.

1. Lett Его все знают

Форумные баллы:

larzul, Lordark и Stress нравится это.
  2. стас2001p Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

БЛИН как ездит катапульта не видел ни разу???
  3. стас2001p Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

там у тя Тупой мало хп оставался думал конец чистке или ты нуль и продолжится
  4. Stress Знатный флудер

Форумные баллы:

спасиб за видео. давно хотел посмотреть как чиститься
  5. saros Знатный флудер

Форумные баллы:

Извиняюсь за ето, я даже не думал что видео будут вькладивать. Короче, ето не безопасньй метод чистка. Безопасньй метод ето вести мьшки из урда чуток вьше, и туда ждать его (он проходит к вам). После того как он сдохнет, и не спешите убивать пауки, ни один не убежит кроме те 5 кто в середине катапультов. Токачто сделал ето, прошло без проблемов. Нада бьло просто оставить алю помер, потом пауки не б глючали так.

Нет, я не умер. И не понулился. Ето видно и в конца видео. Все навьки по 100.
  6. Traphalet Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

I tried this approximately 10 times and either I am not doing something right, or the spiders group 700 have a high chance to get bugged even if you don't move from the spot after killing Urd
  7. Cthulchu Знатный флудер

Форумные баллы:

if you're doing it for actual items, there are better maps to get the items. I would totally suggest Mount Horror for the ring and the amulet and Wieder/Daedra for the shield.
  8. Traphalet Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

I just like how the shield looks, and it's stats are not bad either - it's better than the shield from Wieder map though. Besides the shield, you can get the +3 spirit armor - which are not listed in the guide image for version 2.0 of this map.

I know I can get it from Massacre map as well, but I don't have the patience nor the team to learn and clear that easy quest map.

Am still struggling with the spiders.
  9. Cthulchu Знатный флудер

Форумные баллы:

Look at the map in the map editor and strategize then. The usefulness of the map editor is severely underestimated. It shows you lots of details you're missing. Like what monsters are with whom in the same pack, where they stand, etc. That will give you insight into how not to trigger the spiders.
  10. Traphalet Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

I am using the editor, and I know the logic/triggers in the map.

1. Kill Urd -> Spiders group 700 phase out and are triggered to come to your location - these spiders are all over the map
    2. Kill all Spiders -> Level 2 Harpy phases in
    3. Kill Harpy -> collect loot

The problem is with the Spiders that get lost in the map all the time ( at least for me ). So I must scatter the map, find them and kill them to trigger the harpy - and this is the frustrating part, because (for me) is impossible to do it in the allotted time.

Anyway, I see from the other threads that you're having fun with the editor.
    When you're done guiding quest maps (maybe you'll do this map too), will you start designing new maps ? :)
  11. Cthulchu Знатный флудер

Форумные баллы:

Honestly, I don't think I'm anywhere creative enough to start designing maps. I would totally do something fun if the map editor had scripting capabilities, but it doesn't really. Just a bit of primitive logic and that's it.

Поделиться этой страницей