Answer me these questions three?

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем kuniqs, 28 май 2015.

1. kuniqs Только зарегался

1) Is there a way to remove the difficulty block on local multiplay maps? Just when I can survive there, I can't play them anymore.

2) There's one weird bug - sometimes, especially when I go back to menu and return to mplay, potions in my pack 'vanish'. Once my ~40 mind potions were reduced to 1. Is there a patch out there that fixes it or, if not, how to avoid the issue?

3) After farming few tens of stat potions from 4lvl dragon interception quest, the inn stopped offering me steroids... bug? Is there a map where I can just buy those stupid potions?
  2. kuniqs Только зарегался

PS. 4) Does anyone know the formula for determining %chance to hit in melee combat?
  3. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

1) Nope. But u can use tool to change map's difficulty: http://allods2.eu/media/files/FixMapLevel.rar

2) Never saw such bug.

3) Once one of your stats reached its limit for specific character class, this kind of potions will not appear as reward. If all stats will reach to its maximum, then no potions will be at all. Many players who "gain" potion from quests, they leave one point untouched. So if maximum for mage is 48 body, they do 47.

4) Formula is about difference of attack and defense :) Unfortunately we don't have exact formula for that.
  4. Merkinator Аллодер

how do you set up the FixMapLevel ? i have to go through and figure do every single map?
  5. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

If you want to change every single map in your folder, then create Batch file (.bat or .cmd) and run it. But in real situation it makes no sense, because nobody does this ... I mean, nobody changes level for every single map :)
  6. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Just make your life easier here is example how it works:
    Create in "maps" folder new document, for example text file (.txt), open it and paste:
    Код:
    for %%i in ("*.alm") do (MapEasy "%%i")
    It is example to change level to easy (if you want another, then change MapEasy to another executable)...
    Save it and change it's extension from ".txt" to ".bat".
    Extract all contents of FixMapLevel.rar, so it's executable were in same folder where maps and Batch file located.
    Run Batch file.
    ---
    P.S. I uploaded example of Batch script, so you can put in /maps folder (or any other, it doesn't matter which one) and test.

Вложения:

Поделиться этой страницей