Helping hand or Trolling?

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем Tyrelas, 28 ноя 2022.

1. Tyrelas Только зарегался

Hello, I'm new to Hat server and I've met some players giving me items for free - those items are clearly higher lever gear, there's not problem in that.. I just decline aa I'd like to progress on my own pace without being too much OP on my dififculty.

BUT they sometimes give me Potions of [BASE STAT] - I don't really remember those being in classic ROM2, maybe in single player...

The question is: are those potions allowed? Did they genuinely tried to help me as a newbie or troll me by geting me insta banned by using them? (I've encountered some instances of insta-ban on old ROM2 servers if player's base stats were too high, i.e. they cheated). Those players did not understand English very well, and if they did - they hardly answered any of my questions about why they are giving me those for free and so on...
  2. geBcTBeHHuk Аллодер

Yes, you can. take a look at the auction.
  3. Tyrelas Только зарегался

4. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Stats potions are concept of Rage of Mages, you drink them until you cap your character stats. You can't level up infinitely, so keeping using potions will be just a waste of them :)

Read Beginners Guide here: http://allods2.eu/en/tutorial/startgame/fno/

Поделиться этой страницей