Is it normal?

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем Pechy32, 18 апр 2013.

1. Pechy32 Только зарегался

Hello, I'm Czech player and I just wanna ask for something. Dont know where to write it. So... I met the player named SR-350/Russia or something like that. He wanted to sell crystal ak4 for 115l. We agreed to trade and he asked for money first. So I gave him money and then he left and never come back? I traded like this before and players used to be fair but what the hell is this?... Can admins do something against it? It was today 18.4 about 21:30 Moscow time on the second hard server. Map Turtle Beach. I was there with mage named Gandalf. . If it isnt possible to do something against it than Im sorry for bother you. I like this game and I just thought that I should do something... Sorry for my English. Pechy
  2. Stalker Его все знают

Форумные баллы:

Pechy, unfortunately, you are not the first one who was cheated in this game and you are not the last. My advice - use the chat interface on this page http://allods2.eu/ru/status/ to negotiate and to make the deals. At least you will always know the real forum names of your trade partners.
  3. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Sorry Perch32, Stalker is right. There is rules on hat, which doesn't say anything about trading. If you don't trust to a guy, never give him money first...
  4. Дядюшка Адольф Захожу на форум

жаль мне таких вот англоязычных игроков хэта, которых обьебуют наши, русские, малолетние мудаки
    верните дядьке его 115 лямов, не отбивайте интерес к игре:)
  5. Алиант Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

SR-350/Russia позорит впечатление о русских в глазах иностранцев, надо его научить хорошим манерам.
  6. Pechy32 Только зарегался

Thanks for you replies. I know it was my mistake. Next time I will be more careful who I trade with. Maybe I'll make a list of reliable players:). It's not about the money. The point is that some individuals completely uninhibited rob and cheat other players... Maybe this post will help other players who will meet some of them at least.

Поделиться этой страницей