Question about allods2.exe

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем Danath, 5 июн 2014.

1. Danath Аллодер

Hi, I've registered on this server/forum since some days ago, cause I would play rage of mages 2/allods 2 online for the first time. (I have been played only RoM 1 campaign in the past and I loved it).
    I have also read almost all the post about Hat servers and like that, but I have a question particularly about allods2.exe.
    Since I'm not used yet on the different options regarding Multiplayer (which is merely singleplayer custom map/lan/hamachi from what I've understood, right?) and Server, regard to the latter i couldn't have managed to realize, how to change Hat indeed.
    I mean, all I have is a window where both URL and "Connect to Webpage"/"Connect to HAT" are grayed out and not clickable.
    My question is indeed how to modify that to, maybe, try joining some hats of other private RoM2 players hosting?
    P.S: sorry if what I'm asking could offend or being out of place, and also my "not natively english" :/

Вложения:

• Immagine.png
      Immagine.png
      Размер файла:
      128,2 КБ
      Просмотров:
  2. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Hat URL is fixed. This patch was built only for Allods2.eu and no one else can't use it so far. Also, there is no other hats online.
    ---
    Also only our hat has such things like Softcore, Auction House, Clan System, new items in game and other cool stuff...
  3. Danath Аллодер

Seems legit, mine, as I mentioned previously, did not want to be a criticism or anything like that, just pure curiosity.
    I'm actually playing a warrior on softcore and having the Inn for quest is really worth playing ^^

O.T: I have a doubt, scrolling through the various posts on the forum I wasn't able to find a detailed explanation about XP and particularly how much is needed to join maps of different difficulty, like from Easy to Medium and so on. Could you give me a link to some sort of legend about it, or tell me in short the XP range of all the maps? Sorry again for my not-perfect english and thanks in advance for the reply :)
  4. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Unlocking difficulties depends on highest skill you have.

For hardcore:

Easy: 0-50
    Medium: 26-75
    Hard: 51-95
    Horror (Nightmare): 90-100

For softcore:

Easy: 0-100
    Medium: 26-100
    Hard: 51-100
    Horror (Nightmare): 90-100

P.S. Difference between hardcore and softcore only in that, there are some skill limitation until you can't access easy/medium/hard difficulties. For example you had highest skill at 50. You can join with it to easy and medium... then you up it to 51, so you can join now to hard level, but lose access to easy and still able to join medium as well. And so on...
    Danath нравится это.
  5. Danath Аллодер

Ok, I have some more doubts to be clarified:
    Experience reward from quest:
    How is related Exp to the character? Well, I mean, if I have a character with 13000 Exp and after have completed a quest I am given the option to choose 250XP, what changes if in the end the total experience becomes 13250?
    Considering a warrior with these stats "not balanced":
    Immagine - Copia.png
    Are the single skills related to it in a pattern where the lower the skill, the lower the Exp needed to raise the skill, like this maybe ? :
    blade 0 => gains a level at 10 XP
    axe 0 => gains a level at 10 XP
    bludgeon 0 => gains a level at 10 XP
    pike 26 => gains a level at 1325 XP
    shooting 11 => gains a level at 556 XP

Potions
    Briefly, what are the potions? reward objects that, once used, they raise a specific skill by 1, completely ignoring the exp needed to raise it normally?
    Having said that I already understood the discourse concerning skill "untoped", and also taking into account the above example concerning the hypothetical levels of exp needed to pick up various skills, means that according to the "Spirit" a character has, he has therefore a different "multiplier" of personal exp like 2x, 3x etc?
    Immagine.png

What? does it mean I can somehow transfer items and equip (buying them with gold found in-game) between my characters ?
    Or "Gold Coins" are different from normal gold?

I'm sorry to disturb but I really still have not been able to frame these doubts :(
  6. ZZYZX Мимозукс

Yes, but the exact formula is something like this: ((n^1.1)-1)*1000 for skill n.

Potions do not affect skills. Potions affect attributes. Body, reaction, mind and spirit. And yes, they raise attributes by 1.

AFAIK Spirit attribute doesn't affect how fast your character levels up in any way.
    Attributes are working in the following way:
    Body affects your maximum health capacity and power of your physical attacks.
    Reaction affects the size of your field of vision, probability of your physical attacks' success and probability of enemies missing while trying to attack you.
    Mind affects the speed of gaining experience and the amount of actual experience received from inns (you receive mind% of the experience awarded to you in the inn). Mind also minorly affects field of vision (way less than Reaction).
    Spirit affects your maximum mana capacity and natural magic resistance (every 2 points of Spirit attribute add 1 point to magic resistance).

Nop. Yes, you can somehow transfer items/gold between characters. In fact, you can transfer them in a variety of ways, starting from simply dropping items on the ground with one character and picking up with another and ending with complex manipulations involving the auction system.
    Danath нравится это.
  7. Danath Аллодер

Ok, got it. Is there a limit to the increase of the attributes, such as 99 or not?

Yeah, in the rush to write I accidentally mistook Spirit with Mind xD
  8. obama Аллодер

Today i found out that there is a new horror quest map on SC. "
    Anything Superfluous v1.1" ....what can we clean ther and where can we find it ? :)

Поделиться этой страницей