RES Archives

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем Danath, 11 апр 2015.

1. Danath Аллодер

In the old allods2 installers (before the patch 25) i could add the sounds.res/video.res/sfx.res/speech.res resources extracted directly from the Rage of Mages 2 singleplayer game.
    I wanted to having them working because I enjoyed a lot playing on the server while listening the old music in the background, and the possibility to play again the singleplayer campaign without having 2 different installation folder (Rage of Mages 2 + Allods2.eu online lite version).
    But since the new patch removed them because they were obsolete, I couldn't manage to understand where I had to re-add/copy them into the game.
    Could someone tell me how to do it or, at least, release an allods2 installer with full resources?
    Thanks ;)
  2. Общак Balance maker / Балансёр (PvP)

Форумные баллы:

3. Danath Аллодер

Well, no. I really don't need another Rage of Mages 2 (and not even in russian) which doesn't connect with the hat of the server.
    I simply needed an info on how to integrate the various english sounds.res/video.res/sfx.res/speech.res I already have extracted from the the Rage of Mages 2 singleplayer with the allods2.eu client, to have both singleplayer and online working on the same game with music and every original resources.
  4. Общак Balance maker / Балансёр (PvP)

Форумные баллы:

current version of hat client is not supports singleplayer. it even doesn't reads any kind of .res files.
    u can try unpack those files in game directory using appropriate tool - but there is no warranty that client shall work correctly.
    then, sp will not work after it, u just will get game resources changed in hat gaming. If u want play sp, download sp client from trackers or buy game.
  5. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

We aren't using .res no more. All resources are stored in directory named "data" and then goes old ".res" names also as directories. So, if you need to replace something, it will be much easier for you.
  6. Danath Аллодер

I managed to extract the music.res in their respective music files, but when I tried to add them in various client subfolders, I get nothing and sometimes an error at the allods2.exe.
    As for the speech.res, I couldn't be able to extract it with the "res.exe" utility because Win 7 doesn't open it properly (well, it opens it but for literally a 0.5 second then it close itself).
    I've tried even with the 95-98-xp compatibilities set but with no success.
    Any suggestion? :(
  7. Общак Balance maker / Балансёр (PvP)

Форумные баллы:

Win+r, type "cmd" enter, path to res.exe for get manual
  8. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Make sure that folder where .res is being extracted exist and use batches to extract resources. RES tool works properly on every OS (such win 7, 8 and 8.1), reason only can be one - you are not using it correctly.
    If you need help, please contact me by Skype: anotomix

Поделиться этой страницей