To JeanNapkin

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем Neo, 9 июн 2013.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Neo Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

What you are saying sounds very strange. Are you sure your IP didnt change since you allowed it?

And it looks like your login was lost due to technical problems so you'll need to register again. Sorry about that
  2. Solstheim Аллодер

Hello Neo,

It is very weird...I have installed a fresh copy....patched to latest version..wherever I try to connect I get " Downloading Version Information" regardless of what login and pass i write....

I used to play it online long ago, and there was never a problem, I think when the server changed the problem started.

Help is appreciated!
  3. Neo Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

4. Solstheim Аллодер

my ip is activated, might it be something related to port forwarding? the thing is it used to work before..
  5. Solstheim Аллодер

pinging allods2.eu gives me a request timed out...something is blocking it, even though firewall is turned off!
  6. Neo Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Are you sure you are launching the right exe file? Use the shortcut generated by installer
  7. Lasis Его все знают

Форумные баллы:

ping hat.allods2.eu
  8. Solstheim Аллодер

I tried pinging hat.allods2.eu .... still request timed out. This is very weird it used to work before, am I doomed :(?
  9. Neo Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Pings may not work, it doesnt mean anything. Can you actually join the game?
  10. Solstheim Аллодер

no..it just gets stuck on "downloading version information"...as if Im blocked or so...Damn I really miss that game
  11. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Shout me in Skype, I'll try to resolve your problem -> Skype ID: anotomix
  12. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей