English speaking players - Welcome!

Тема в разделе 'ALLODS2.EU: General', создана пользователем Traphalet, 2 дек 2013.

1. Traphalet Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

Hello all!

The goal of this thread is to gather here all the players that do not know how to speak Russian and manage to speak English at a decent level.

Given the fact that currently we are quite a few, I believe is easier for all new players out there to know that there are other players here who's primary language is not Russian.

Please feel free to introduce yourself , whether you play here for awhile or you are new to this hat.

Best regards.
  2. tangar Старик-лесовик

I enjoy to speak English ) If we would meet in-game (now I'm playing not rlly often), I'll be glad to play together hehe

May be its good if you would try to create English-speaking guild?
  3. Lordark Moderator (Модератор)

Форумные баллы:

That is actually pretty good idea. There is not much action on English speaking section of the forum, but if we create a guild we can find players during the game.
    I guess it will be good to post time zones here as well, so we can see when people are online. Mine is GMT-7 and i usually play between the hours of 21:00 to 23:00.
  4. Traphalet Фанат А2

Форумные баллы:

Hmm never thought of a guild, but to think of it, this is quite a good idea.

Also, my time zone is GMT +2 , usually playing from 18:00 to 21:00. I guess that I would synch mostly with European people
  5. Hekles Только зарегался

Hey, i'm just starting here.. never played online version till now so i am really lost lol

My time zone is GMT+11 and play whenever i can which is not always same times
  6. Lordark Moderator (Модератор)

Форумные баллы:

Hi. Read all the available guides ( http://allods2.eu/en/tutorial/ ) this will be a good start. Also start playing with mage on Softcore servers as there is no item drop there. You can PM me if you have any questions.
  7. obama Аллодер

Hi. I stopped playing in july 2013 i think. I played back then allot and got myself many characters and armours. Now when i tried to log in again for the first time in one year i see this: My char are still there but they are NAKED but i guess that is normal given that there where some upgrades on tha hat. BUT my big problem is that when i try to enter with a char it says MY CHARACTER IS BANNED. Admins, maybe Anatomix if you are still here and remember me fix this problem please. I never did anything wrong , i just did not logged in for a year.
    P.S. my character names are: --MIKE--, <<MIKE>>, <MIKE>, >MIKE<, <-MIKE->, -MIKE-, __MIKE__, >MIKE>, MIKE (some people may remember me :)
  8. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Welcome back man!
    Unfortunately writing not from my place, cuz visiting Vienna till 29.06. I will ask guys to fix your problem, so you can continue to play. Good luck! :)
  9. obama Аллодер

Thanks , let me know when it is fixed.
  10. ZZYZX Мимозукс

I have absolutely no idea of what happens when you're trying to log in, I've successfully entered a map with characters from your 112### accounts.
  11. obama Аллодер

Well, i can only enter with my new made char for softcore
    On hardcore where i have all the old characters it says this:

[IMG]
    Anotomix нравится это.
  12. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

In conclusion:
    Zzyzx == noob
    ---
    Okay, we will fix this issue when I be back.
  13. obama Аллодер

Thanks again Anotomix. It's good to be back ;)
  14. ZZYZX Мимозукс

I've fixed logging in with characters that have '<' or '>' in their names... But others should have worked before. If you still can't log in, try removing all .a2c files in your RoM2 directory.
  15. obama Аллодер

Yes, it works now. Thanks ZZZX
  16. Bloaxzorro Только зарегался

Hey guys, I'm just coming back now that I have stupid amounts of time to kill.

You can randomly catch me as Bloax, playing a warrior like the fool I am.
  17. hotsauce Только зарегался

Hi, I'm the new one. From Poland, 26 years old. I used to play this game long time ago on single player. Now I have found that multiplayer is available. HotSauce nickname, playing on Softcore. I must learn some things. Greetings
  18. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Hi! Welcome on Allods2.eu :) Hope you will enjoy the game.
  19. obama Аллодер

Here's a stupid question :)

How many items can the vault from auction house hold?
  20. Anotomix Administrator (Администратор)

Форумные баллы:

Unlimited.

Поделиться этой страницей